Friday, January 11, 2013

Like the Crunchy Wife WV on Facebook!

Well, I am finally getting caught up with all the things technology I have wanted to do around the blog.  Over the next few months, we're going to be sprucing up things a bit here at Crunchy Wife WV.  Personally, I have had a Facebook for a long long time.  Too long, in fact... but I just got one up and running for this blog. I am in the process of trying to get a "follow" button set up for Facebook, so in the mean time, please just search "Crunchy Wife WV", and I should come up.  I may or may not start fooling with the tweets on the Twitters.  I am getting too old for the vast majority of social media outlets.  However, if there is high enough demand for a Twitter account, I will oblige.

If you're new to the blog... Welcome!  I am glad you've found my little site.  I try to insert humor and information in all that I do.  I am a sarcastic scientist, a witty wife, a calculating cook, and trying to save some green (and some trees) with going green.   Follow me along my journey and we can learn some things together.  Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments sections at the end of each blog post.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment